Existing Beam partners
If you are an employee of a Beam partner, making a referral to Beam is very easy. You can:
- 1. Enter the access code provided to you and fill in the referral form
07450 751 541
9am-6pm Monday-Friday, or
If you are a homelessness charity or London borough that wishes to partner with Beam and make referrals, please email
This form must be completed by an employee of a Partner when referring an individual to Beam.
Responses in this form will not bar someone from becoming a member of Beam. Beam will look at each referral in the round before making any decision as to whether to proceed.
Please note - we are currently only able to accept referrals for those who meet the following Eligibility Criteria:
- 1. Legally permitted to work in the UK
- 2. Currently homeless, recently homeless (within the last 12 months), or at risk of homelessness
- 3. For those with a history of drug and alcohol abuse, at least 12 weeks of abstinence from alcohol and illicit substances
- 4. In your professional opinion, committed to training and work
- 5. In your professional opinion, not suffering from mental or physical health conditions or gamble to an extent that materially impairs their ability to train and work, and
- 6. Not currently in prison and no historic convictions for high level sexual or violent offences.
- 7. Not looking for funding to start their own business and a realistic employment goal which funded training will support their access to.
- 8. Does not have any savings or capital worth more than £11,000.
Please feel free to get in touch using
if you have any specific or general queries relating to our Eligibility Criteria and a potential referral.