Existing Beam partners
If you are an employee of a Beam partner, making a referral to Beam is very easy. You can:
- 1. Enter the access code provided to you and fill in the referral form
07450 751 541
9am-6pm Monday-Friday, or
If you are a homelessness charity or London borough that wishes to partner with Beam and make referrals, please email
This form must be completed by an employee of a Partner when referring an individual to Beam.
Responses in this form will not bar someone from becoming a member of Beam. Beam will look at each referral in the round before making any decision as to whether to proceed.
Please note - we are currently only able to accept referrals for those who meet the following Eligibility Criteria:
- 1. Legally permitted to work in the UK
- 2. Currently homeless, recently homeless (within the last 12 months), or at risk of homelessness
- 3. For those with a history of drug and alcohol abuse, at least 12 weeks of abstinence from alcohol and illicit substances
- 4. In your professional opinion, committed to training and work
- 5. In your professional opinion, not suffering from mental or physical health conditions or gamble to an extent that materially impairs their ability to train and work, and
- 6. Not currently in prison and no historic convictions for high level sexual or violent offences.
- 7. Not looking for funding to start their own business and a realistic employment goal which funded training will support their access to.
Please feel free to get in touch using
if you have any specific or general queries relating to our Eligibility Criteria and a potential referral.